Friday, August 9, 2013



                        In subject I.C.T the discoveries or learning that I have gained or learned is all about the internet.I learned a lot of more about internet.Specially the blog,in this topic I learned something just like posting some letters.In our subject I.C.T its more about internet.And with the help of internet we can open all what we want just like the blog.We can also communicate someone.

                          There's a problem or challenges that I have encountered.In science I have so many problems about this subject because this is the hardest subject for me.There's so many computations I encountered.And those computations is the only one reason why I cant understand the lesson sometimes.But I am trying hard to understand.

                            I address those challenges because I believed to my self that I can understand.What I do is to listen to the teacher.Now I really focused to the subject science.

                             Now, I have no any problem about science.For me this is easy if you listen...

No comments:

Post a Comment