Sunday, October 6, 2013

                                                     

                                                            Modern Day Hero

            
                      Hero is someone who has done something brave and good.If you say that someone as your hero,you mean that you admire them a great deal because of a particular quality.For me,heroes are ordinary people who make themselves extra ordinary.Almost every one wants to see and met a hero of our time.There are many heroes in the world.

                     In the modern day,in the whole world we still have a heroes.The teachers, soldiers, doctors, nurses and etc...They sacrificing to help other people.They saves life and bring us to the better future.They are important to us.

                     Now,I have only a simple hero in life.My hero in life is my parents,because since I birth I have known those people.They were respectable people who loved me.They had a good morals,and were always there for me.They teach me so many things.They are constantly set examples weather good or bad.I love my parents so much.My parents my hero ...                     

No comments:

Post a Comment