Sunday, October 6, 2013

that

                              


                                  "My teacher,My Hero"


                A teacher is a person who teaches,usually a job at a school.Teachers are considered as our second parents in life.A hero can be as simple as we are.Everyone can be a hero not only neccessarily saves lives but we can be heroes on our own way.We all know that heroes are ordinary people who make themselves extra ordinary.I know that heroes are hard to find.But for me I have another one hero in life and she is a teacher.


               Teacher is a hero because they teaches a lot.They are very supportive.They teaches us good attitudes.Like a super hero teacher always helps some students whenever they have some problems in a subject.My teacher is a hero because she teaches  a lot.Sometimes she is like my mother because she is someone who can understand me.I considered her as my mother.She will always be the best teacher in the world no matter what.My teacher,my hero..

               We all know that teachers are very important to us.So we should need to give love and important because they sacrificing to give us knowledge.Because when you are educated person you can easily find a good work in life..

No comments:

Post a Comment