Saturday, February 22, 2014

My Dream, My Future

           All of us has a dreams in life. A dream that can give us a good life. Our dreams are the reason why we make our life better and study harder and harder. Because our dream are the one to change our life. Dreams serves as our inspiration.
            For me as a simple student, I have dreams in life. First, I would like to graduate in this secondary school. I would like to graduate with joy. Second and last is my dream to become a famous architect in the world. It is easy to achieve those dreams I need only to study harder and harder and always pray to God who always guided us. I promise that I will bring those dreams in the future.

             Dream is very important of us. A dream that we need to achieve in order to success. Let us strive harder today to make tomorrow better than yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment